Become part of our future
DSM Messtechnik GmbH stands for high-performance products, excellent quality and sophisticated special solutions for screwing, joining and measuring technology. Our employees develop future-oriented concepts for a wide range of sectors.
As an owner-managed, group-independent company, over the past 35 years we have succeeded in continually increasing our sales. The success is based on the commitment of our employees, who accompany our customers from the consultation, project planning and design, through to production, assembly, commissioning and user training.
Discover your next challenge on our job board.
DSM offers a diverse number of ways to get started with the company. For career starters, experienced professionals or apprentices, who have an interest in bringing expertise to a dynamic team, we offer an interesting and diversified workplace.
Become part of our future!
DSM Messtechnik GmbH is a modern, medium-sized company, which has been offering its customers solutions in the
field of screwing and joining technology for over 35 years. Along with our partners in over 10 countries,
we serve our customers - particularly in the automotive sector.
Become part of it!
Then we would be delighted to send your complete and comprehensive application to our HR department:
DSM Messtechnik GmbH | Dieselstraße 16 | 73431 Aalen | Germany
encrypted---cGVyc29uYWxAZHNtLW1lc3N0ZWNobmlrLmRlLS0tcGVyc29uYWxAZHNtLW1lc3N0ZWNobmlrLmRl | www.dsm-messtechnik.de
We will soon be looking for a
for domestic and abroad
- Sales of device and system solutions for mechanical engineering and plant construction
- Developing solutions in the team based on the requirements of our customers
- Acquisition of new customers and supporting existing customers at home and abroad
- Accompanying the sales process from the offer generation, to the contract conclusion, through to acceptance
- Performing product training for sales partners and end customers
- Technician, foreman, university degree in the field of mechanical engineering / mechatronics
- Well-founded knowledge of mechanical engineering as well as electrical and automotive technology
- Experience in sales / project management
- Customer-focussed, confident manner and the ability to act independently
- A team player, who copes well under pressure, and is willing travel domestically/abroad
- Good written and spoken English skills
We offer you:
- A qualified induction period
- A multi-facetted, challenging field of responsibility
- A successful and motivating company culture with a good working environment
- A future-proof workplace
One of the most important decisions in life is your choice of career, as this decision may pave your course over many years. We offer excellent professional training and subsequently continuous further training. Find out about the apprenticeships DSM can offer for a future career.