Precise, reaction-free and extremely light handling in the entire workspace. Absorption of all reaction forces and compensation of the torque for safe, simple and effortless assembly.
Fixed sequences have to be observed by a lot of applications of the hand-guided and the semi-automated assembly. Equipped with an XY(Z) sensor system and integrated positioning electronic, the handling stand extends the functionality of your tightening system. The PoSys positioning electronic monitors in conjunction with a higher-level control system that the required sequence is observed.
No screw will be forgotten and even complex tightening sequences can be specified and monitored. Or you select the corresponding sequence program on your DSM control system via the screw position.
Fill in the inquiry form, save it and send it to DSM by e‑mail or
add the saved form to the contact form via file upload.
Advanced handling – precise, reaction-free, clever
- Handling stand
- HST (without sensor system)
- HST-XY (with integrated position monitoring)
HST-40 | HST-40-XY
- Reaction torque up to max. 40 Nm
- Tool weight max. 5 kg
- Vertical stroke (Z) 400 mm, horizontal stroke (Y) 300 mm
HST-150 | HST-150-XY
- Reaction torque up to max. 150 Nm
- Tool weight max. 15 kg
- Vertical stroke (Z) 720 mm, horizontal stroke (Y) 450 mm
HST-300 | HST-300-XY
- Reaction torque up to max. 300 Nm
- Tool weight max. 30 kg
- Vertical stroke (Z) 850 mm, horizontal stroke (Y) 600 mm
HST-600 | HST-600-XY
- Reaction torque up to max. 600 Nm
- Tool weight max. 40 kg
- Vertical stroke (Z) 750 mm, horizontal stroke (Y) 550 mm
- Balancer for counterbalancing
- Various handle versions
- Tool holders
- Magnetically holding device
- Ceiling support
- Stroke limiter for Y‑axis / Z‑axis
- Fall protection for horizontal arm
- Retainer for the remote display