The XMP series
A press-in unit with huge modularity. The XMP, which is designed from standardised components, is based on a modular principle and provides a flexible solution for your assembly process for simple as well as for complex tasks.
Gear modules for a process optimized movement speed.
Offers many possibilities like e.g. mounting of a customers motor and configuration with motor holding brake, holding brake or backstop.
Different installation options and variants of the load cell. The load cell is also available as redundant or diversely redundant version. The stroke is measured via an absolute stroke measuring system.
For a visual support during the assembly the large illuminated field shows the process status, the direction of movement and the position of the plunger.
Press-in unit with brushless, electronically controlled servo motor, digital force sensor, absolute stroke measuring system and large illuminated field.
Available in the basic design with 200 mm or 400 mm stroke. Available nominal forces: 5 kN, 12,5 kN and 25 kN in compressive or compressive and tensile design.
- Servo motor, motor attachment via motor offset for a short design
- Force measurement in compression direction (option: calibration for compression and tension)
- Displacement sensor (absolute encoder) directly fitted on the ball screws
- Distance repeat precision 0.01 mm at approx. 20 mm/s
- Distance measurement resolution 0.003 mm
- Gear module 4Z (to max. 25 kN), Stamping speed max. 200 mm/s in both directions continuously variable
- Gear module 2Z (to max. 12,5 kN), Stamping speed max. 400 mm/s in both directions continuously variable
- Gear module 1Z (to max. 5 kN), Stamping speed max. 800 mm/s in both directions continuously variable
Execution force sensor
- KU: Force sensor bottom, integrated in the plunger; Precision of force measurement 0.5% of the final value
- KO: Force sensor top, integrated at the counter bearing; Precision force measurement 1% of the final value
- OU: One transducer top and one transducer bottom, diverse redundant
- RU: Redudant force sensor bottom, integrated in the plunger; Precision of force measurement 0.5% of the final value
- Calibration force sensor for the execution of force measurement DZ (compression and tension) – installation option KU (force sensor bottom)
- Motor holding brake for higher tool weight as well as in combination with backstop or holding brake for braking the movement.
- Holding brake – blocks the drive moving in and out (holding time max. 999 s), i.e. to move the plunger of the press-in unit, the brake must be switched off.
- Backstop – blocks the drive only when moving in (holding time as long as desired). Due to the mechanical design (free-wheel, almost backlash-free), the plunger is inhibited against “pushing in” in any position and can thus hold a counterforce. The permanent holding of the set force is guaranteed by the regulation by means of the stepper motor control.
- Fan unit for cooling the motor
- Sealing air connection – avoids the ingress of dirt particles into the press-in unit
- Portal frame manufactured according to customer-specific requirements
- C-frame manufactured according to customer-specific requirements
- Service package – lubrication set